Friday 22 August 2008

my first plane ride

My first plane ride was rather stressful to begin with (well for mommy and daddy anyway).

Daddy was combating a big hangover, sick bag in hand.

Mommy packed my 5 pieces of check-in luggage in the morning, worrying about weight.

They had to speak to the airline so my bulky stroller and car seat could go on board.

We got to the airport late cos daddy couldn't bring himself out of bed to a vertical position.

I couldn't wait longer to get my lunch (it was 2:15 by then, what gives?) so I started screaming at the airport.

Mommy had to feed me by the gate as there was no time to go to the lounge, while daddy went back out the security point so he could check in my bum cream, which was over 100ml and did not pass security check.

Everything was fine once we were in the air. The bassinet arrangement worked well.
I actually like flying - the background noise suited me well.

No comments: