Sunday 28 September 2008

Sept 27 my first swim!

Today had to be my most adventurous day yet - mommy took me swimming!

Me here being undressed.
I actually was OK with the neck-ring arrangement - I didn't cry!
Here we are.  My first swim!  I have to say I didn't really know what was going on but I kept my cool.
My swim mate baby Dexter, who was making a bit of a splash there.
Now hang on a minute..this feels..kind of like mommy's womb!  Maybe that's why I didn't see the need to panic.
I'm almost falling to sleep here.  Mommy was told that these rings are more comfortable than they look.  I guess it's true otherwise I would have been screaming.
Dexter was totally training for his trans-Atlantic race.  Daddy said I should start with crossing the Channel first.
Me suspending in the water.  I look a bit nervous there don't I.  Thing is I have yet to figure out those things dangling off my shoulders are actually MY arms and I can use them.  The time will come I am sure.  
Dexter with his mama auntie Tanya.
It's kind of weird that the pools are actually inside a store!  Only in China.  And OMG mommy forgot to suck her stomach in!

A nice surprise: a bath, then a full body massage after my swim!
To mommy's surprise I was actually OK with lying on my tummy.  I liked my back rub!  Hang on are those Dex's naughty bits??  

No comments: