Thursday 26 February 2009

communication problems

I am getting quite vocal these days. I'm also a little cranky because my mommy and daddy don't get me.




It all started 2 months ago when invented this language. I am using it all the time now. Mommy just doesn't get it and whatever I say to her she smailes at me. One time I was going ba ba boo bo ba ma - translation: I want a gin and tonic. She totally didn't get it.




Another example of my parents getting confused. Here I was telling them I wanted pasta for dinner.




Instead I got daddy clapping right at my face. :-P

1 comment:

laichungleung said...

After countless sleepless nights analyzing the video back and forth, and applying advanced audio enhancement. I think I know what you were talking about, baby pea. You were trying to tell mom, it's communication, with a u not an i. And you were complaining that this kind of typo reflects very poorly on you .... Oh boy. Take it easy baby pea. People do typos all the time. When you get old enough to learn how to type, you'll understand.