Monday 31 August 2009

Brooke's birthday, pt.1

Brooke, having her lunch and looking slightly uncomfortable with her birthday tiara.
Meanwhile the rest of us got to chill at the play area. I decided I'd like a beanbag chair.
Watching Ice Age with daddy.
Brooke with her mommy and daddy.
Katie in her party frock.
My first formal meal. Look at all the napkins!
I loved french fries but daddy would only let me have two.
Brooke had to do this traditional Korean thing where she was to pick an object from the pile and it's supposed to predict her future career. She picked a golf ball - way to go Brooke! I wanted the credit card myself.

Brooke decked out in her traditional outfit. I wanted one too!
Group shot.
Cake cutting. One day we will understand the meaning of birthday cakes and be less confused.

No comments: