Saturday 28 November 2009

Saturday morning

Now that the helper is dressing me during the week, the only day I get to look less like a hobo is Saturday.
First thing in the morning I was all dressed, looking smart and getting very busy on the phone with my business. Daddy and mommy can never keep up with me. And btw how do you like my new cardi?
Trying out my Princess Leia Look.
Modelling my handbag. Mommy said I can use it only when I know not to leave it behind. At the moment it's only for home use.

3 comments:

laichungleung said...

Pea:

Karl, how are you?

Let's cut to the chase.

No. I don't want your merchandise in lieu of cash. You think I am just any baby? I am the one and only babypea. Plus I am not a baby anymore, I am a toddler. I want cash and cash only. You know my day rate, the usual 6-figure, you can use it for any of your campaign for a year. If you want to extend it we'll talk again.

And no Photoshop, it's so passe already. No, no Annie, I don't like her brand of style, too setup, too contrived. Get me Terry, yes Terry as in Richardson. I want it edgy. No, not like the Princess Leia shot! The one below, I thought that's my kind of aesthetics. Just no toys in the background ....

Get your guys to talk to my guys to iron out the details. I got to run to the zoo now.

Auf Wiedersehen

Babypea said...

Hi would you be my agent? I am going to fire my mommy.

laichungleung said...

For the sake of filial piety, just keep Mommy. Don't let silly work gets between you and your Mommy.

(The real reason: she will probably sue you for discrimination now that she is expecting. So don't fire her now.)

By the way, nice cardigan.