Wednesday 3 March 2010

another walk around the house

Since many of you asked to see more of our house I took a break from my favourite playroom and wandered out for another walk. Here is one of the many pheasants roaming in the property. Too bad we don't own the sheep but daddy said they can come in to the meadow to eat.
Our front entrance hall with daddy's drawing room on the right and our living room on the left. We need some furniture big time!
View from entrance hall window.
Mommy's (and daddy's) office.
Loggia off the drawing room - also Peke's favourite hang-out.
Living room in conservatory suite.
Another path in garden.
Pepe waiting for his dinner at the courtyard.
Mommy and Daddy's bathroom.
Mommy's and daddy's bedroom.
I just realised I had forgotten to take a picture of my room! Until next time I guess..we will be back soon enough.

No comments: