Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ocean Park!

After our much needed naps we arrived at Ocean Park. I had not a clue what was in Ocean Park; mommy told me there would be seals and dolphins. It's true! We saw Whisker the Seal the moment we walked in. Mommy did say there were some other seals around, the real ones apparently...but this one seemed so real to me already!
I was loving my photo op with the seal.

Another kodak moment, but I was getting restless already. There were so many attractions and I needed to do them all at once!
Let me do the worm to wriggle out. Time to go people!
I wanted to go up to the balloon.
Hmm..what's with this guy? His colors were all wrong.
Daddy said he was some kind of ocean-theme clown. Whatever.
Wow!! The Grant Aquarium! That's what I'm talking about!
This guy needs a dentist. I had better brush regularly.
Of course I had to pose in front of the tank.

No comments: