Monday 19 September 2011

my modeling shoot

Mommy said I had done some modeling before but I forgot all about it, so this was all new to me.

I had to wear full makeup - foundation and eye shadow and all!  Mommy told me children don't wear makeup and that I look very pretty without it but I couldn't help but to feel very special.

The first outfit I modeled.  And a bit of gloss.

My first curling iron experience.  Fascinating to say the least!

Oh my!  Look at my hair!

I'm not sure why they wanted to give me an up-do.  I thought I look nice with long curls.  Mommy said as a professional model I should just go with what the stylist says.

Ready to rock!

Some final touch ups.

I think I needed a little warm up.  I seemed a bit stiff here but they liked my smile.

Hmmm I think this is a bit short.

More hair touch-ups.

I lost track on how many outfits I tried on.

My dance move.  Slowly getting into the groove here.



More posing.

My changing assistant.

No comments: