Friday 7 September 2012

a farm visit!

Our farm visit was probably one of the best days in our lives!  There were so much to do and so many different animals to pat.  We loved the piglets.
The little mouse was cute too.

The goats were very hungry.
They weren't shy at all.
I loved the red rocket tractor ride!
There were ponies too!
Cute little chick.

I did spend all my tie crying on the train ride as hurt my finger with the seatbelt somehow.

We decided guinea pigs are the cutest thing on earth!

This one would feed from your hand too.
My favourite part of the day: pony ride!

It was Jessica's first attempt and she did well.
We got to do some pond dipping too.
There was a pig race.  They were all very cute.
We got to hold the piglets for one last time again.  Most of them were so tired they slept like babies.  Very cute!

No comments: