Thursday 6 June 2013

my first junk trip

I finally realised what a junk boat is.  And I got many friends to go with me on my first trip.  How exciting!
 We cruised for about an hour before we made it to the restaurant on Po Toi Island.  It was a very hot day and there was no breeze.  I think we were all very hot and bothered.
 The food was pretty good though especially the clams.
They were so good our friend had to lick the plate.  I liked the fried rice but I liked my ice cream even better.

We had a little look at the village on the way back to the boat.
                        
Then it was time for a swim!
I was so ready to jump in.
Ahhhhhhhhh the water was nice and cool.  And we looked so smart with out snorkelling gear!  Daddy and I swam all the way to the beach and we checked out some rock carvings. It was a great day!

No comments: