Sunday 9 February 2014

Lantau Peak

Mommy and Daddy were planning a proper hike for the day and I asked to join.  I was all ready to take on the challenge.  
 We took the ferry to Mui Wo and hopped on a bus to Po Lin Monastery.
 The place was pretty busy already.  The Giant Buddha seemed cool but we had no time to hang around.
 We found the trail and started our ascent.
 Almost half way up, it was time to dig into my emergency crisps supply.
Water break.  Still in good spirit.
The original plan was to go down Dog Tooth Ridge but with very low visibility and strong wind we decided to stay on the main trail.
 The final climb to the peak.
Windy!
 We made it!
 I guess it's always windy at the top.
 We had to take the train back as the bus back to Mui Wo was full.  I was still full of beans!

No comments: