Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas violin concert 2014

It was my first concert at The Space Museum!  Surprisingly I wasn't too stressed over it.  We helped out the baby violinists for their opening number.
 My solo recital "Go Tell Aunt Rhody".  Mommy and Daddy told me I was fab.  I thought it was my final rehearsal but it was actually the real thing!  Just as well.
 Ella was a good audience this time.  No drama whatsoever.
 We popped into the restaurant in Cultural Centre next door for a bite to eat.
And we got some ice-cream with sprinkles.
 Yum.
 Ella got told off on the ferry back.
 She now does the fat bottom lips all the time.
Back to Central and we had a look at the motorcycle show.  We met the Kawasaki race driver Dan Kruger.   He signed a poster for us -  a nice guy!

No comments: