Tuesday 21 July 2009

BIRTHDAY!

Party preparation. I was still in bed enjoying my nap at this point.
Guests were starting to arrive but I managed to sleep through the noise. Baby Charlotte here seems like she wanted some action.
Oh no! They started to eat without me!
Katie and Tom Tom at the ball pit.
It was getting crowded and I was still sleeping! I think it was mommy and daddy's cunning plan to leave me sleeping so they could have their lunch first.
The ball pit was getting crowded!
And all the daddies were started to get a little tipsy.
At last! I was up and it's cake time! I had heard talks of a hedgehog cake during the week and I must say I was pretty impressed when I saw it.
OK what were we waiting for? Can I have some cake?
Perhaps the cake was for looking and not for eating?
People were singing Happy Birthday to me.....should I sing too? Or should I attack my cake?
Candle blowing. Yay!!!
Oh no! Daddy got his knife out to kill the hedgehog!
At least the hedgehog didn't seem to be in pain. I guess it's OK then.
Hang on a minute...did I smell chocolate??
Before I could further investigate granddad came and stole a cuddle.
At last I got to try some cake. Yum!
More cake please!
Play time at last! It was nice to hang out with my friends.
Snuggle time.
Poor Eve didn't get to play at all as she was feeling poorly all week.
Marcus and his mommy and daddy.
Kyrene and her daddy.
At last Eve got some play time when the party started to wind down.
More baby talk.
A big slobbery birthday kiss for mommy to round up the party. Mommy said I will need to learn to give little pecks.

1 comment:

Christina Chan said...

Have belated birthday, Isabel =)

Can't verbalize how cute you are~!
I enjoy reading your blog a lot ^^
Keep it up~!