Wednesday 29 July 2009

my first Chanel!

A present from mommy. What's in the box? I wish I could read.
As usual the box was way more interesting.
OMG! A handbag! And my favourite color too!
I was getting excited for sure. I'm officially a big girl now!
Posing like a grown-up.
I love my bag!
I need to work out how to open this thing.
And I have yet to master the skill on walking and carrying my bag at the same time.
Perhaps I should start wearing heels too to complete the look.

Mommy said I must not be too rough with my bag. We will see.
Inevitably I wanted to chew it. Mommy almost fainted.

3 comments:

laichungleung said...

Does it taste any good? Guess not. Just be careful with the shoulder strap now.

Anonymous said...

wa wa wa!!! Chu Bei, may I borrow your Chanel handbag for party? Make sure you won't chew it before you give it to me. hahaha!!!

From Auntie Elsie

Unknown said...

yes can I borrow it too?? I love your bag!