Friday 10 July 2009

my first job

My first modelling job. I was actually scared of grass. Besides, I was not sure what they wanted from me.
Me trying a Hugo-Boss-poster-boy stance.
They didn't like that and I was given a basket to sit on. Oh well.
Another reject. Too much legs showing.
Another no. Dressed wrinkled and I covered Miffy up by mistake. This modelling business is more difficult than I thought!
Still not keen on the grass.
Mommy said OK let's get this done.
Time to pull it together and deliver my winning shot.

Warming up to outfit #2.
Getting the hang of it, slowly.
Bubbles! What a distraction!


Outfit #3. I had to think about my approach on presenting this dress.
Would preppy do?
What about a revolutionary movement leader pose?
Ooops perhaps they wanted a more traditional approach.
Mommy helped me to get in my smiley mood.



Ready to go!

Mommy's favourite shot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is adorable. :)

羊太 said...

she is so lovely... she let me start to think of to have one!