Tuesday 13 November 2012

Disney!

We had a special day with Gong Gong, Yee Po and auntie Yammi at Disney.  I like going places without mommy and daddy now as it makes me feel like a big girl.  What a glorious day to be out and I was so excited.  Let's get out of the carpark already!
I think JM was having a moment.  Probably didn't want sunscreen on or something.
Finally!  There's nothing more exciting than racing down Main Street.  The anticipation!
Ahhh my first love Buzz.  I've moved on to princesses now.
Lunch time.  Still full of smiles.
You don't disturb JM while she's eating!
She was a bit more cheerful now that she's got some food in her tummy.

Mommy loves my cheeky smile.
Woody!  We love Woody!


The perfect photo!
Auntie Yammi and I had different agendas obviously.
We'd climb anything.  What is Pixie Hollow btw?
We love the Dumbo ride!
Teacup was our favourite too.
We had a lovely day thank you Gong Gong, Yee Po and Auntie Yammi!

No comments: