Monday 26 November 2012

Ocean Park!!

We were back to Ocean Park again. Mommy was beating herself for not buying us season passes.  Maybe next time.  I got to go to my favourite ride Raging River 3 times with daddy! We got all soaked even with rain coats.
I love Ocean Park.
Ella went with us too and she was happy.
Later in the afternoon.  Ella started to get cranky as she hadn't had much sleep.
JM and I of course were still full of beans.
We loved Goldie the Goldfish but Ella was not too impressed.
Highlight of the day:  I got picked to do a little gig with the sea lion.  I kept going me me me me me when the lady asked if there was a volunteer.  She had to pick me of course as I was the loudest!
I have to say the sea lion was a lot bigger on stage!
The sea lion had a good smile too!

No comments: