Friday 2 November 2012

ocean park!

We can see Ocean Park from our place and it was nice to be finally there!  Mommy said we went there once before..really?
We loved the sea lion and dolphins but we wanted to get on that ferris wheel!
There!  On the ferris wheel!
This has got to be my favourite ride: Raging River.  We got to go on twice until JM started crying.  She is such a scaredy cat.

Look you can spot our building.
Actually I do remember being on the cable car before.
I love Swift the Dolphin.

JM loves Swift too.
Another one of my favourite ride Frog Hopper.  JM didn't know what was coming.
There she went again.
I kept going back for more.



Another show and this time I got to go on stage.  I must learn Cantonese as I had no clue what was going on half the time!
Whiskers and Swift were there though and that's all we worried about.
Mommy loves Whiskers too!
Totally exhausted but still going at 7pm.
Last but not least we found the gift shop!  Mommy said we could bring Whiskers home as we were such good girls.

No comments: